Jewelers International Showcase (JIS) is a trade-only jewelry buying and selling event brand in its fourth decade. Each JIS Show is timed to meet the seasonal buying needs of retailers from Latin America, Mexico, the Caribbean, the United States, and beyond—all in two of the world's most desired and easily accessible destinations: Miami Beach and San Diego.
What is JIS?
- #1 Jewelry Show for Latin American, Caribbean and Florida jewelry trade buyers
- Each JIS Show is uniquely timed around one or more of the most important buying seasons of the year. JIS October is for the holiday and tourist seasons.
- Just-in-time delivery with factory orders and at-show delivery both permitted.
- Jewelry from all over the world at all price points in one convenient location. Most items skew towards the middle and higher price points, but there is something for every trade member’s inventory, including competitively-priced jewelry and close-out deals.
- South Florida is Latin America and the Caribbean’s jewelry capital and leading commerce hub.
The JIS Difference
In 1979, JIS (Jewelers International Showcase) launched its first trade-only jewelry show. Four decades later, the JIS brand continues to bring together an array of leading worldwide manufacturers and wholesalers ready to market and sell their products and services to thousands of trade-only jewelry attendees from Latin America, the Caribbean, the southeastern United States and beyond.
JIS Shows are the premier events for immediate at-show delivery. Each event is strategically produced around the seasonal buying needs of retailers and their customers.
JIS produces jewelry trade events three times a year. Two of those shows are held in South Florida, while the third, JIS Delivery—San Diego (introduced in 2019) offers the West Coast-based jewelry industry an opportunity to buy and sell right before the busy holiday season.