If this is your first time attending or your company has changed, we request that you provide the below information at the time of registration.
If you have been approved to attend a JIS Show within the past two years, you will be automatically approved.
- JIS Shows are for the Active Jewelry Trade Only. With your cooperation, they will remain as such.
- Buyers must be active retailers of jewelry or wholesalers of finished jewelry.
- Manufacturers, manufacturer sales reps, loose diamond and stone dealers will not be admitted as buyers but can purchase a special access badge during the registration process.
- Receipt of JIS literature or an exhibitor invitation does not constitute admission unless the buyer credentialing requirements are completely satisfied.
- Upon request, the spouse of the primary contact can be permitted entry with government issued photo identification proving affiliation by last name or address.
- No children allowed under 14 years of age.
- Cameras are not permitted on the show floor.