We request that you provide the below information at the time of registration. If you have been approved to attend a JIS Show within the past two years, you will be automatically approved.*
- JIS Shows are for the Active Jewelry Trade Only. With your cooperation, they will remain as such.
- Buyers must be active retailers of jewelry or wholesalers of finished jewelry.
- Manufacturers, manufacturer sales reps, loose diamond and stone dealers will not be admitted as buyers but can purchase a special access badge during the registration process.
- Receipt of JIS literature or an exhibitor invitation does not constitute admission unless the buyer credentialing requirements are completely satisfied.
- Upon request, the spouse of the primary contact can be permitted entry with government issued photo identification proving affiliation by last name or address.
- No children allowed under 14 years of age.
- Cameras are not permitted on the show floor.
* You will be asked to submit additional information if:
- This is your first time attending
- Your company has changed
- You do not meet the below qualifications