Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Miami Beach, Florida. Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including JIS Spring 2023. Prior to registering for and attending JIS Spring 2023, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending JIS Spring 2023, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering JIS Spring 2023, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- that you will abide by all JIS Spring 2023 health and safety requirements;
- that you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- that prior to attending JIS Spring 2023 you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing the recommended quarantine; and
- that you are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Please do not enter JIS Spring 2023 or Miami Beach Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at JIS Spring 2023 you do not meet all of the above criteria, you and those in your group (which may include your exhibiting company) will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Miami Beach Convention Center at Show Management’s sole discretion.