1. Who can attend a JIS show?
Qualified members of the jewelry trade can attend JIS Shows. These include: jewelry buyers, retailers, wholesalers, diamond dealers, pawn brokers, distributors, industry professionals, and more.
2. How do I find out if I am qualified to attend?
Visit the JIS Attendee Qualifications Page to see if you qualify.
3. How do I register for a JIS show?
You can register for JIS October 2021 by clicking here.
4. When do I receive my badge?
All attendees receive badges upon arriving at the show. Visit the Buyer Registration desk in the lobby to pick it up.
5. What types of identification should I bring onsite?
All attendees need to have their drivers’ license or passport with them at all times in order to enter the show floor.
6. Can I bring a guest or family with me to the show?
Qualified attendees cannot bring a guest or family member that is not an employee of the store. Every attendee at JIS Events must provide proof of employment in order to be approved to attend.
7. Where does the show take place?
JIS October takes place at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The address is 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
8. Where can I park?
Parking is available at the Miami Beach Convention Center. More information is coming soon surrounding operating hours. Valet parking is also available on a first-come, first-served basis for $30.
Learn more about the additional parking garages in the area and save when booking through SpotHero—the official parking service partner of JIS Events.
9. Where can I find an exhibitor list?
The exhibitor list can be viewed here.
10. How do I download the JIS mobile app?
You can download the mobile app by searching ‘JIS Show Mobile’ in the App Store or Google Play! The app is available year-round for download.