Jewelers International Showcase (JIS) was founded in 1979 to supply the Jewelry Trade Markets of Latin America, the Caribbean, Florida and the rest of the United States with just-in-time product during the busiest buying seasons of the year. Since the shows were established, they continue to be produced in the premier buying months of January, April and October; traditionally taking place in Miami Beach, Florida. For TWO SHOWS ONLY, JIS January 2017 and JIS April 2017, JIS will be moving to the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center while the Miami Beach Convention Center undertakes a $596 million renovation. By holding the shows in such a globally desired destination, the JIS Shows create the perfect mix of business and pleasure by allowing attendees to enjoy some of the world’s most famous beaches, world class dining, unsurpassed night life and even a post-show relaxing cruise.
JIS April was established to support buying for the prominent Mother’s Day market in Latin America. Referred to as “The Niche” show with its specific Mother’s Day heritage, the April Show also offers retailers the ability to purchase new inventory and restock after the busy holiday and Valentine’s Day selling periods. The April show provides an opportunity to fulfill inventory requirements until the October Show.
There is no other selection of shows in the world like JIS!
- #1 Jewelry Show for Latin American, Caribbean and Floridian Jewelry trade buyers
- The JIS Miami October Show is the 2nd largest Jewelry Show in the Western Hemisphere
- Each JIS Show is uniquely timed around one or more of the most important buying seasons of the year
- Just-In-Time Delivery with Factory Orders and At-Show Delivery permitted
- Jewelry from all over the world at all price points
- Since it was founded in 1979, the JIS show has remained in Miami Beach
- South Florida and Miami Beach is the jewelry capital and leading commerce hub for Latin America and the Caribbean.