Referred to as “The Niche” show, the April event was originally established to support the buying needs of Latin America’s Mother’s Day season. Not only is the timing ideal for Mother’s Day inventory purchasing, but it is timed perfectly for Father’s Day, Graduation celebrations, Wedding season, and summer tourism. With three (3) full days to buy and sell, JIS January offers just-in-time delivery with both factory order writing and at-show delivery permitted.
As a JIS Attendee you will have access to:
- Three (3) Full days to buy
- Representations from all major jewelry producing countries
- Perfectly timed in preparation for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, and to restock inventory levels following the busy Holiday, Valentine’s Day, and first quarter selling periods
- Factory order and at-show delivery permitted
- The jewelry capital and leading commerce hub for Latin America and the Caribbean
View the 2017 JIS April Buyer Qualifications »
THE SHOW, an annual publication produced by JIS in preparation of the October Show, provides readers with information about exciting new features, what can’t be missed, and other important show and registration features. View the 2017 JIS Magazine »
JIS Buyers FAQ's
Have questions about JIS April? View our Buyer FAQ's. If you have additional questions please contact us at +1(203) 840-5612 or +1(800) 840-5612, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
View the International Visitor's Page for more information on Visa Assistance and International Travel.